ACCOUNTANT : URGENT HIRING
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Bachelor Degree in Commerce
Certified Management Accountant
Minimum (4) years experience as Accountant preferably in Food & Beverage Industry
Wide knowledge in using related Accounting Software such, ERP, Microsoft NAV, Oracle or SAP
Proficient in MIS reporting, internal auditing & budgeting
Proficient in Windows application specially in Excel
Knowledgeable in Accounting Process & Procedure