QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
- Checking that raw materials or components involved in the production process are of suitable quality.
- Inspecting production, retail and W/H. Writing production plans that minimize risk of mistakes during production.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
• Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
• Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
• Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
• Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
• Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
• Collect and compile statistical quality data.
• Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
• Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
• Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
• Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
• Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
• Monitor risk management activities
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Understanding of work process in Quality Assurance
- Required experience as QA in Roastery Industry
- Can Communicate both in English and Arabic language
- Related 5-10 years experience in similar industry for same role
- Preferred UAE Driving License